Roles and Responsibilities
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates to join the Marketing and Communications team as Assistant Manager - Communications for Fundraising.
Location: New Delhi
- Responsible for the Communications needed for the Fund Raising verticals (Retail, Corporate, Philanthropy) for the organisation
- Efficient communications with different Programme Teams, Fund Raising teams
- Enhancing quality standards of storytelling in all forms: to aid the ask being made
- Creating a coordinated communications plan and calendar: in co-ordination with the Fund Raising teams
- Working with external agencies, external editors and network resources to create impactful storytelling for Fund Raising
- Lead the communication development for Fund Raising. Be an integral part of the wider communications team
- Transform facts and scientific data from Programme teams into engaging stories for different donor groups
- Maintain quality checks across all forms of communication
- Judiciously use the resources available in the communications team, to service various requirements
- Competency in written communication (English)
- Strength in an Indian language will be welcome- not a pre-requisite
- Conversant with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative mindset and the ability to work well under pressure, completing tasks efficiently, and handling tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be a forward thinker.
Desired Qualifications, experience & abilities:
- Undergraduate university degree in Arts, Digital Media or Marketing Communications
- A minimum 4-7years of Storytelling and Communications (there is a preference storytelling in the Conservation or Not for Profit domain)
- Experience of effective story telling across multiple media channels
- Demonstrated experience in visual messaging and informational graphics.
- Experience in providing support to multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work with various departments and resolve challenges.
Please note, that the applications of only the short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Role:Marketing and Communication - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Role CategoryMarketing and Communication - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Other Graduate,B.A in Communication, PR/Advertising, English, Journalism
World Wide Fund For Nature India