Roles and ResponsibilitiesWWF India, one of the country’s largest conservation organizations is looking for enthusiastic young individuals to help the Conservation Alliances team at WWF-India raise funds to expand and upscale the conservation work across the country. The objective of Conservation Alliances is to develop partnerships with corporates that deliver on multiple benefits, which intersect with WWF conservation priorities, and provide leadership examples that leverage broader change. It works with business and industry to promote social responsibility and help find market-based tools for sustainable development.
Location: New Delhi.
The Job Profile:
- Identify and convert new corporate partnership opportunities to increase organization’s reach and raise funds to support organization conservation initiatives in the country.
- Identify target companies WWF-India can engage with based on organization’s corporate engagement policy. Research on the interests of the target companies, their CSR budgets and the kind of projects they are likely to support. Thereafter, convert the prospects into partnerships.
- Identify deepening opportunities with existing corporate partnerships and convert those opportunities into diverse engagements with the corporate as per WWF India’s suite of engagement products/offerings.
- Play an active role in achieving individual and team targets.
- Contribute to development of relevant fundraising communication materials - concept notes, , power point presentations, proposals, reports, newsletters etc.
- In tandem with the internal teams, initiate, plan and execute campaigns, engagement activities with corporates.
- Liaise with internal teams in terms of support required to manage existing partnerships as well as for sourcing new partnerships.
- Proactively build internal relationships to seek synergies.
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Marketing shall be an advantage.
- 2-5 years’ work experience (for Asst. Manager) / 6-8 years (for Manager)
- Work Experience in a Development Sector organization will be an advantage but not a constraining factor for the right candidate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to represent WWF India.
- Highly performance oriented and ability to work in a team.
- Good understanding of CSR and Wildlife Conservation and Nature Conservation issues.
- Ability and understanding to work as per WWF India’s corporate engagement guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- Strong Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Business Development skills. Prior fundraising experience will be an added advantage.
- Good Networking skills and ability to build and manage professional relationships.
- Ability to influence & persuade Prospects.
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Assistant Manager-Corporate Partnerships” / “Manager-Corporate Partnerships (as relevant to you) in the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryEnterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing,PG Diploma
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
World Wide Fund For Nature India