Roles and Responsibilities
WWF India, one of the largest organizations engaged in wildlife and nature conservation is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Assistant Manager for Science and Nature education vertical in the Environment Education division.
The role involves the management and implementation of the various facets of the science and nature education initiatives. This includes project management, designing and implementation of initiates for nature education and creating biodiversity resources and communication material. Marketing of all the programs and striking partnerships is a key role for this position.
- Research and development of content and communication material related to biodiversity, wildlife and conservation.
- Overall project management, ideation and implementation of nature education initiatives like trails, workshops, festivals, courses, citizen science surveys and other biodiversity related activities.
- Compiling and maintaining reports, budgets and database
- Outreach and marketing of all the programme related activities.
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships to scale the programmes.
- Highly responsible and adherence to high safety standards is a must.
- Willingness to travel
- Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences, Wildlife Science, Zoology, Environment Studies, Conservation or closely related field from a reputed university.
- Minimum experience of 6 years working in programme management, nature communication, and nature experiential learning initiatives for children, youth and citizens.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Good interpretation skills of India’s biodiversity
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Zoology, Environmental science
World Wide Fund