Roles and Responsibilities
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about WWF - India's campaigns to people on the street, at public places, corporates; inspire them to contribute funds and become supporters for the noble causes we work for.
- Meet prospective clients, explain them about our campaigns and encourage them to support us financially.
- Get a good understanding of what WWF - India does and preset that to prospective clients.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters.
- Represent WWF - India in various events and activities and create a positive impact.
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part a leading conservation organization.
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country.
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group.
- Excellent growth and career building opportunities.
On the job training
Training is provided to all new fundraisers on Campaigns, techniques in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters.
Desired Candidate Profile
We accept applications from people from a variety of backgrounds. Candidates must also have:
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job
- Energy and drive to inspire and passionate about helping people
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryRetail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
World Wide Fund For Nature India