Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities
Not looking for a 9-5 corporate job, but want to work for a social cause.Get a chance to work with the world's leading nature conservation organization, WWF India(International NGO) in their Mumbai and Delhi offices.
- Sensitize prospects about the importance of conservation and sustainability
- Positively engage with the public and motivate them to support WWF India
- Represent WWF India's brand in different corporates, malls, and residential premise
- Opportunity to train and develop younger talent/trainees
- What is in it for you:
- Enhance your career by working with a leading International NGO
- Exciting travel opportunities
- Incentives and Perks
Desired Candidate ProfileDesired Candidate Profile
- Minimum Graduate
- 0-1 year of experience in the domain.
- Ability to persuade, network and negotiate with people
- Good English communication, relationship building, sales and convincing skills
Role:Retail & B2C Sales - Other
Salary: 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryRetail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
World Wide Fund
WWF-India is the Indian part of the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) an international non-governmental organization. WWF-India today is engaged in many activities for the protection and conservation of the environment in the Indian context. Climate change and energy conservation are among the chief areas of concern.