Roles and Responsibilities
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about WWF - India's campaigns to people through telephonic conversations and inspire them to contribute funds and become supporters for the noble causes we work for. In this public-facing role you will also be expected to uphold the highest standards of integrity and conduct, consistent with WWF's values.
Desired Candidate Profile
- To generate funds for WWF India from individual donors.
- Responsible for managing and developing long term relationships with the donor and upgrading them up in the donor pyramid.
- Able to do calling to the individual donors.
- Any other task that the organization may reasonably request.
- Responsible for generating WWF India's Revenue through maintaining individual contacts.
- Good communication skills with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport.
- Female candidates preferred
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
- Target driven, Team Player with a go-getter attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Graduates and postgraduates from any recognized university.
- A chance to be a part of a leading conservation organization.
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to work in a diverse team.
- Excellent growth and career-building opportunities.
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategorySales Support & Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
World Wide Fund
Established as a Charitable Trust on 27 November, 1969, WWF India set out with the aim of reducing the degradation of Earths natural environment and building a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. In 1987, the organization changed it's name from the World Wildlife Fund to World Wide Fund for Nature India. With five decades of extensive work in the sector, WWF India today is one of the leading conservation organizations in the country.
172-B, LODHI ESTATE, MAX MULLER MARG, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Recruiter Name:Akshima Sandhu
Contact Company:World Wide Fund
Address:172-B,,,LODHI ESTATE,MAX MULLAR MARG, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110003,India|91-11-0