Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate organization's mission to external stakeholders.
- Retain old donors and acquire new ones.
- Would be dealing with HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS.
- Posting would be at an elite location.
- Maintain positive relationship with donors
- research potential sponsors
Desired Candidate Profile
- MUST HAVE PASSPORT
- candidate must have good communication skills
- must have command over the language
Perks and Benefits
- Attractive package
- Incentives over and above the salary
- A team that enables you and guides you at every step
- working with a reputed organization that has left its mark in the field of environment conservation
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryRetail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
World Wide Fund
World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF India) is one of the leading conservation organizations in the country. It was founded with the express objective of ensuring the conservation of the country's wildlife and natural habitats. WWF India is a science-based organization that addresses issues such as the conservation of species and their habitats, climate change, water, and environmental education, among many others. WWF India Secretariat is an autonomous office based in New Delhi. WWF International is located in Gland in Switzerland
Contact Company:World Wide Fund
Address:Delhi- Pirojsha Godrej Building, 172 B, Lodhi Rd, Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003