Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a Face to Face and Event Fundraising Team of 6-8 Fundraising Officers & Trainees.
- Understand and Practice the SYSTEMS of Fundraising, to effectively train and develop a robust and profitable fundraising team.
- Have good Training and Leadership skills, will be responsible for Day-to-Day training of team members.
- Area mapping to find best-suited locations in Delhi NCR for our Fundraising Activities
- Be Flexible and Innovative to scale up F2F activities of WWF-India.
- Be part of the recruitment and short-listing process to add the right candidates for the team.
- Number driven and People-oriented Candidate will have a higher chance of getting selected.
If interested, kindly call on 9870207729 or mail at email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
World Wide Fund For Nature India
Established as a Charitable Trust on 27 November, 1969, WWF India set out with the aim of reducing the degradation of Earths natural environment and building a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. In 1987, the organization changed it's name from the World Wildlife Fund to World Wide Fund for Nature India. With five decades of extensive work in the sector, WWF India today is one of the leading conservation organizations in the country
View Contact Details+