WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature, to join us as Project Officer Monitoring & Evaluation.
The incumbent will be part of a highly experienced and multi-disciplinary Rivers and Wetlands team at WWF-India which works across the country with an aim of providing long-term water security to communities, businesses and nature.
The incumbent will help support monitoring and evaluation of the programe and is expected to play a crucial role in WWF’s efforts to achieve the larger goal of enhanced conservation of restoring health of critical freshwater ecosystems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and develop annual monitoring and evaluation plans consistent with M&E framework. Undertake regular monitoring and evaluation of various projects using robust tools and M&E frameworks
- Regularly monitor data inputs and undertake analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Support field teams in compiling data related to periodic progress, short & medium term outcomes and impacts
- Review existing tools, frameworks and systems to support improvisation/ design and implementation of robust Monitoring and Evaluation framework
- Prepare field, technical and financial reports on a regular basis for WWF-India, donors and partners
- Coordinate development of M&E frameworks for new concepts and proposals
- Support engagement with donors and partners to ensure smooth running of the programme
- Carry out any other responsibilities related to execution of activities of the Rivers & Wetlands team as mutually agreed
- Master’s degree in social science, development planning, statistics, management or related fields.
- Knowledge and experience in designing M&E systems and conducting evaluations
- 2-3 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, results based management in Development sector.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to take complex, technical information and translate it for non-technical audience
- Ability to coordinate effectively with multiple stakeholders, multitask and meet deadlines
- Understanding and knowledge of basic computer applications such as MS Words, Excel and data base management Proficient in MS-office.
- Excellent writing and analytical skill in drafting concept notes and reports
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryOther Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.A in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
World Wide Fund For Nature India