Roles and Responsibilities
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature, to join us as Senior Manager/Associate Director – Finance at our New Delhi office. The incumbent will be a part of the Finance team at WWF India.
The Senior Manager/ Associate Director – Finance will be in charge of the full spectrum of financial and management accounting work, including regulatory reporting and financial compliance for WWF India.
Location: New Delhi
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage/monitor day-to-day accounting, banking operations, funds disbursements, and reporting as per established systems and processes.
- Managing the complete Microsoft D 365 accounting package with over forty internal users for online accounting and real-time data management, including its upgrade and maintenance.
- Lead the development/up-gradation/extension of the ERP package to accommodate changing business requirements.
- Prepare budgets, forecasting, and Monthly MIRs as per the need of the organization.
- Ensure 100% compliance with financial processes, systems, and policies and manage statutory compliance-related matters under Income Tax, FCRA, and Charity Commissioner, etc.
- Liaise with Auditors in finalizing statutory audit.
- Continually review work practices and procedures for better operational efficiency; and potential issues in accounts, financial processes, and controls and proactively raise management attention to act and resolve.
- Support senior stakeholders on all financial reviews and matters.
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of forty finance professionals.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified Charted Accountant with 8 – 10 years of proven experience in managing complex financial processes and systems.
- Experience of working in ERP/Accounting Packages like SAP/ Microsoft D 365. Prior experience of implementing an ERP system will be an added advantage.
Skills & Abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective team management skills.
- Highly process driven with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and close attention to detail.
- Collaborative with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong integrity, ethics, and maturity to deal with critical and confidential financial information.
Please note, that the applications of only the short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
Role CategoryAccounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
World Wide Fund For Nature India