Roles and Responsibilities
- To lead a designated team of fundraising executives to generate funds for WWF India from individual donors.
- Accountable for handling minimum 6 team-mates/subordinates.
- To be responsible to raise two times of salary as individual target and from team it will be six times.
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness.
- Collaborate with Outreach officer and approach corporate and residences seeking permissions to put up kiosks and solicit donations from employees.
- Managing, developing and coaching the fund raising executives for meeting desired targets
- Lead the site operations for raising fund from existing sources and identify potential funding opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with them.
- Should have minimum 3 years experience in Direct Fundraising
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote WWF-India's work.
- Travel allowance
- Excellent incentives every month
- Increments and Promotions will be considered on periodic basis
- Positions open in Delhi and Mumbai
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategorySales Support & Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
World Wide Fund